HOW DO YOU BOOST YOUR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE OF ONLINE COURSES?
Your online lessons are easy to follow, but you have to do the homework on your own. Sometimes you have questions or do not know how to make the best of it. You might wonder if your results could be improved and how. I help you getting to your full potential! How?
Let me look over your shoulder to boost your learning experience! This is how it works:
- I will analyse your photos of homework assignments.
- I will discuss which alterations will improve your work through email.
- I will answer your questions about homework assignments, materials and techniques or other art-related questions. You decide to follow-up or not. That is up to you.
- During one month you receive 4 WEEKLY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS. Any of your questions are answered.
WHAT DOES WEEKLY COACHING LOOK LIKE?
All my coaching has only ONE PURPOSE: BRINGING YOU TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! You do not receive general instructions but specific instructions regarding your questions and artwork. You can follow up on these instructions or not, the choice is yours. What kind of instructions do we mean here?
These are email instructions that, when followed up, will take your work to a HIGHER LEVEL. So it could be considered as ADDITIONAL PERSONAL CONSTRUCTIVE DIRECTIONS that feed your insights AFTER you did your homework. It can be considered as an extra topping on the beautiful online course. Any follow-up instructions can be photographed and submitted again. You get help remotely while you maintain your autonomy.
THIS WILL BOOST YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE TO YOUR FULLEST POTENTIAL!
FOR WHOM IS THIS?
The weekly coaching is for experienced and novice artists to get the most out of their learning experience.
The weekly coaching is meant for students of Dutch Art Academy online classes. Do you require art coaching and do not study at Dutch Art Academy online school, please refer to my other coaching program.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU:
Just let me summarize the great benefits of Weekly Coaching:
- ADDITIONAL COACHING for students enroled in a course at Dutch Art Academy online school
- YOUR GROWTH as an artist is the core of the Weekly Coaching!
- YOU WILL ENJOY PERSONAL CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK
- YOUR TALENTS will be stretched to their FULLEST POTENTIAL
- YOUR QUESTIONS, YOUR doubts, YOUR struggles will be attended to
- CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK will make YOU GROW FURTHER than only doing the homework assignments
- YOU ARE FREE to follow up on these instructions or not.
- WEEKLY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK SESSIONS based on your art photos. (once a week, max 4 photo's).
- YOU WANT MORE FEEDBACK? There is always opportunity to get additional feedback.
'Good Art is Built on a Good Foundation'
At age 4 Marion held grandpa's watercolor pencils for the first time. They came in a metal tin, with all the colors of the rainbow. This was the first time that Marion was really attracted to color and drawing. The pastel portraits made by her grandfather awakened her artist's heart. This first experience with 'art' at a young age never let go of her. After learning a 'solid profession' as a secretary, she started a long-lasting learning curve that brought her artwork further.
She started her artist aspirations with watercolour painting and then switched to acrylic and mixed media. In her early years she mainly worked in a modernist style.
'I have made many inspired works based on my personal faith experiences. From 2013 there was a greater need for realistic works. I started to focus more on realism and the technique that is needed for this.
I developed a love for drawing and started to paint in oil as well, in the tradition of the Old Masters: I made master copies or preliminary studies of them in order to investigate and master the techniques. From this foundation of realism, being able to grasp form, tonality, and expressiveness, my mission is to revitalize the Dutch tradition of drawing and painting. It would be so beautiful if this Dutch legacy were to be preserved for future generations.'
Marion is the founder of Dutch Art Academy online school to facilitate realistic art education.
Marion studied at the Gooische Academie in Laren, NL for 5 years and took lessons in watercolor, acrylic, and oil. She did several portrait and model courses, among others with Humphrey Bennett, Svetlana Tartakovska, and Anatomy/écorché with Per Olof Penrick (former Florence Academy of Art anatomy teacher). And portrait, landscape, and still life at the Russian art academy in Florence. In addition, she is constantly engaged in self-study.
Marion has been teaching drawing and painting in the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany since 2006.