COMING SOON !
(just finish some last details before launching this course!)
NO BETTER WAY TO LEARN HOW TO PAINT - LEARN FROM REMBRANDT
How to paint according to the method of the Old Master Rembrandt - follow in his footsteps. In this course we reproduce the famous painting Portrait of Johan Wttenbogaert by Rembrandt.
How to set up an amazing Old Master Portrait in 10 Steps
- How to use drawings as a basis for your portrait
- How to use tonality
- How to create an underpainting
- How to mix skintones and managing your palette
- How to set up a portrait in paint
- How to work the eyes
- How to work the hand
- How to work the collar
- How to paint a beautiful signature
- How to finish the painting with glazing and varnish
Included in this course:
- Beautiful printable example pictures.
- 29 Instruction video's with 3 hours of video that demonstrate how to do it. Watch while you paint!
- 7 excellent exercises to work from
- Clear Instructions for step-by-step learning to help you grow your painting abilities
- But most important: we follow a consistent procedure on how to paint, built on timeless principles
- Repeatable steps for your future portraits!
- Possibility to enrol in additional personal coaching, to help you get the best out of you.
We want to be able to paint as we see it in reality and create a beautiful atmosphere.
For whom is this course?
- For those who have a passion for portrait painting
- For representational painters who want to paint realistic
- For those who want to make excellent quality paintings in oil (acrylic painters can follow the same principles)
- For those who love to know more about Old Masters techniques
- For those who want to make money with their artwork
The information in this course is well worth over 1500 euro's! but made available for you for ONLY 296 euro's* (VAT included). It took me years to master the content, but you will learn it in just a few weeks! I show you how to do it.
If you don't want any of the above, then stop reading here, this course is not for you!
However if you do want the above then buy this course, it is a bargain!
(* This is the regular price including Dutch 21% VAT. VAT can differ per country which explains a possible price difference shown to you at the check out. When using a Coupon code, the price can even be lower!).
My big compliments to you! WOW! This course is awesome.The layout, the way you structure the assignments and texts is really vivid and stimulating! You put a lot of effort into it, one can see that and one can also totally see how it reaches a new level! I am thrilled! Definitely, you have reached a new level of excellence and are living your own teaching units! Thank you for teaching us what you know.'
- Natalie Schwarz - Paderborn Germany
'Good Art is Built on a Good Foundation'
At age 4 Marion held grandpa's watercolour pencils for the first time. They came in a metal tin, with all the colors of the rainbow. This was the first time that Marion was really attracted to color and drawing. The pastel portraits made by her grandfather awakened her artist's heart. This first experience with 'art' at a young age never let go of her. After learning a 'solid profession' as a secretary, she started a longlasting learning curve that brought her artwork further.
She started her artist aspirations with watercolour painting and then switched to acrylic and mixed media. In her early years she mainly worked in a modernist style.
'I have made many inspired works based on my personal faith experiences. From 2013 there was a greater need for realistic works. I started to focus more on realism and the technique that is needed for this.
I developed a love for drawing and started to paint in oil as well, in the tradition of the Old Masters: I made mastercopies, or preliminary studies of them in order to investigate and master the techniques. From this foundation of realism, being able to grasp form, tonality and expressiveness, my mission is to revitalize the Dutch tradition of drawing and painting. It would be so beautiful if this Dutch legacy were to be preserved for future generations.'
Marion is the founder of Dutch Art Academy online school to facilitate realistic art education.
Marion studied at the Gooische Academie in Laren, NL for 5 years and took lessons in watercolour, acrylic, and oil. She did several portrait and model courses, among others with Humphrey Bennett, Svetlana Tartakovska and Anatomy/écorché with Per Olof Penrick (former Florence Academy of Art anatomy teacher). And portrait, landscape and still life at the Russian art academy in Florence. In addition, she is constantly engaged in self-study.
Marion has been teaching drawing and painting in the Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany since 2006.
Frequently Asked Questions
ISN't THIS A FABULOUS COURSE? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful High Resolution downloadable example pictures.
- 29 instruction video's
- 7 excellent exercises
- Clear Instructions for step by step learning to help you grow your painting abilities
- But most important: to learn a consistent procedure on how to paint, built on timeless principles
- Possibility to enrol in personal coaching
But most important: to learn a consistent procedure on how to draw built on timeless principles.