DRAWING SKILLS AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
This Drawing Course is based on a French 19th century Classic Academic drawing training. It builds up your abilities to draw realistic drawings. Not many people realize drawing is needed to learn how to build 'form' in order to PAINT form. This course is set up to help you build form in a relatively short time.
This course teaches how to:
- use a consistent procedure to set up your drawings.
- use skills like measuring and rendering in a realistic manner
- really see with an artists' eye
- lay a solid drawing foundation for every drawing or painting
- measure your results through excellent exercises!
- perform self control and improving your own artwork
- use timeproven principles for any future drawings to get spectacular results!
We start with relatively simple drawings that soon grow into more complicated ones.
The course is set up with:
- Beautiful example plates of eyes, profile and ears.
- 12 instruction video's that demonstrate how to do it. Watch while you draw!
- 25 excellent exercises to work from
- Clear Instructions for step by step learning to help you grow your drawing abilities
- Free access to our online members online platform on Facebook!
- But most important: to learn a consistent procedure on how to draw, built on timeless principles
Isn't reality what we want? We want to be able to render a drawing as we see it in reality!
Don't wait any longer, but enrole now in this fantastic course!
'Drawing 1' will teach you a lot. You will start with basics and end up with drawing portraits. But more, you will internalize to really look closely to each detail. This course will take quite some of your time and you have to be willing to be patient and repeat a process again and again. For me, it was quite challenging. However, if you are willing to put some effort into it, it will have a great impact on you, and is one good tool to prepare for great drawings and also can function well as a prestage for excellent paintings. I can really recommend it."
- Natalie Schwarz, Schlangen, Germany
"For me it was valuable to have completed the drawing course of Dutch Art Academy. Although I sometimes reached my "artistic" limits, sometimes had to stifle a tear from time to time and then thought I would stop now, I am very grateful to Marion de Jong today. Because in retrospect I have to say that the structure of the course is very well thought out. I was able to train the importance of the procedures, the exact work and the sharpening of the eyes very well.
When I now work in my studio, I notice again and again that I have learned more patience to work more precisely. Now I notice more quickly when a distance is wrong or a line is not straight.
Marion de Jong takes it very seriously and invests a lot of time in the evaluations. She also has the courage to make corrections in the pictures of my work. The corrections are always well explained and justified. Sometimes also on the basis of examples. Just as well she can encourage and motivate to persevere."
- Marlis Hotz, Switserland
'Good Art is Built on a Good Foundation'
For 5 years Marion studied at the "Gooische Academie" in Laren, The Netherlands. She took additional classes in watercolours, acrylics, drawing, academic portrait and model drawing, oilpainting with several masters and again fast Modeldrawing and three portrait, landscape and still life courses at the Russian Art Academy in Florence. Since 2006 Marion has been teaching drawing and painting in the Netherlands and Switzerland. Since 2018 she is also part of the lecturers of the Summer Academy Duisburg, Germany. Here work and Dutch Art Academy school are largely inspired by her faith in Christ.
Isn't this a fabulous course? This is what you get:
- Example plates of ears, eyes and profile
- Clear instructionvideo's
- Practical directions
- Excellent exercises
- Free access to our online platform on Facebook!
- Connect with fellow students
- But most important: to learn a consistent procedure on how to draw built on timeless principles!
Next to doing great drawings you will also gain a lot of understanding about anatomy. Don't wait any longer and enrol today. Estimated length of the course is 3 months (on 1 lesson per week). Time dedication: 3 hours per week to view the cours lecture and do the exercises.
You can grow very fast! This is depending on:
- the time you are willing to give to this course,
- the skillset you already have, and
- your commitment to doing your exercises
You can start right now and stop any time you like!