What will you get through this appreciation session?
Advice that focusses on three aspects regarding your art:
Part One: The 'body of work'.
I will look at a maximum number of twenty pieces of your works as a whole. With this, I mean a total maximum number of twenty pieces of art, that will be appreciated as a 'body'. We will discuss in general how this body speaks in Shape / Color / Composition / Content / Style / Representation / Use of materials. However, the body of work will not be appreciated in detail.
Part Two: Appreciation of three separate pieces of art
Secondly I will assess three of your works at an individual level. We will discuss: Shape / Color / Composition / Content / Style / Representation / Use of materials. Your choice of three artworks will be appreciated in detail. We will discuss each artwork, the process of making them, the choices you made, and the result. In this discussion I will give an honest advice on the strengths and weaknesses.
Part Three: We will discuss your answers to the questionnaire
We will be speaking about your biggest frustration concerning your art and your next step concerning your artistic aspirations. This will clarify your point of departure and the road towards fulfilling your expectations. You will be able to make clear decisions regarding your art. Your next steps will be clear and will lead towards concrete results.
Your Advantage of an Art Appreciation Session
You will have found the answer to:
- What are the artistic qualities of your work
- What is needed to raise the quality of your work.
- How to break through your biggest frustration and make things work for you.
- How to step on the road of finding or expanding your own style, better representation, color, composition etc.
- What needs to be done before stepping into substantial business investments to carry your art to the next level.
How will you benefit from just 60 minutes of personal Art Appreciation
- The aim of this session is YOUR GROWTH as an artist.
YOUR CONFIDENCE will rise when you see your strengths and have a clear view on your weaknesses
- You will feel so satisfied about finally identifying and stepping over roadblocks that held you back. You will know what to do to reach your goals.
- You will be happy to experience this feeling of getting on top of your situation and to find direction!
- Your artistic confidence will be kickstarted and NEW INSPIRATION will drive you towards making BETTER ART!
How does it look like? ↓